Industrial Counterbalance Forklift
Rhino Training Approved
Refresher = 1 day | Full course 3 days
This course is designed to provide experienced operators with relevant knowledge and understanding of practical use of the Industrial Counterbalance Forklift. The course is aimed at experienced, operators or operators requiring assessment before entering CPCS scheme.
Who should attend?
All personnel required to operate an Industrial Counterbalance Forklift.
- The health and Safety at work act
- Provision and use of work equipment regulations
- Lifting operations
- Other current regulations
- Operation of plant to minimum standards
- Checking the plant pre shifts checks
- Preparing machine for travelling on site or roads
- Loading at height
- Routine maintenance
- Practical use of plant
Mix of theory and practical exercises.